Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Romo is NOT a Homo!!!

This NFL season I decided to give the fantasy football thing a try, I am currently playing in two leagues (which I might add that I won in both leagues my first week) and my Sundays now consist of Church and football footBALL FOOTBALL. I thought I was a pretty knowledgeable girl when it came to sports but clearly I still have a lot to learn. As most of you know I am a Dallas Cowboys fan (WHOO-HOO-ROMO) and that I believe that yes Tony Romo choked last year against the Seahawks, but who hasn't choked when the pressure is on. We are reluctant enough not to be in the spotlight when the pressure is on us like many celebrities and athletes endure on a day-to-day basis. Who sees you when you mess up, your family and friends people who love you; no one else sees you choke, and if you do, are you any less because you did? It is easy for us to point fingers and ridicule others but who are we? I would like to say that Mr. Romo did a great job at the season opener against the NYG passing for 4 touchdowns and actually scoring a running touchdown (due to his performance I got 40pts in my fantasy league). Although it is only the beginning of the season and his great performance this week still does not make up for last years loss against the Seahawks, he is still a great YOUNG athlete. I believe he still has a lot of room to grow and learn, and I advise you all to just wait and see how he will transform and become an amazing QB. Something I have learned about success in my own experiences and from Danny E. is that success doesn't come when I want it to. In each mistake I make is an opportunity to learn and be better next time and I guarantee you that Romo learned a great deal at that playoff game against the Seahawks and he will be better because of it.

Romo is NOT a Homo!!!

3 comments:

Cruz said...

This must be a mistake...a new post!? =P

1. Romo is a homo.
2. He has to prove to everyone that he is a winner when it counts...not opening day againt the Giants.
3. Yea we all make mistakes but now it's time for Homo to put all that crying behind him and focus on making his team better.
4. Romo is a homo ; )
5. The true test for you will come in week 6...when we go head-to-head in the league!

Melissa Marie said...

Rady my dear I knew this post would hit a nerve!!! I should have put a disclaimer!!! I clearly state that in this blog that although Romo played a great game against the Giants it still DOES NOT make up for last year against the Seahawks...so yes I agree with you on that!!!

We will see what happens in week SIX!!! I sure hope I beat you like I beat Leo this week, you know how you always say TOGO going down!!!! Well TOGO yeah that’s me!!!! Is going to beat you!!!! If there is anyone I want to beat in our league it’s you!!!! bawahahaha!!!!

Cruz said...

My guys will be ready to go by week 6, they'll be already acclimated with the system and BAM! Togo goin' down.