In light of Breast Cancer Awareness Month I thought I would post a few pictures my husband took with "my" new camera of the Bank of America Tower in Downtown. I say "my" camera because he is obsessed with it as I am, to the point that I am considering buying him one so I can have mine back.
lol. He always says so innocently it is not "your" camera but "our" camera because we are married. Apparently my husband does not believe my parents gave it to me but to us, I guess this is what happens when you get married. I love my husband and I love how we are both learning how to use "our" new toy even though I give him a great deal of grief about it. Anyhow back to the the point on the Bank of America Tower, this building has to be one of my favorite buildings in downtown simply because of it's night time illuminations. It is a 47 story building, and is one of the top ten tallest buildings in the state of Florida. On most nights it is lit white, but changes in colors for the Christmas season, St.
Patricks Day, Independence day etc. Another building I absolutely love for its architectural structure is the Conrad, but we will save that one for another blog post.
These pictures were taken from my sister-in-laws apartment,
on October 5th which also happens to be her birthday!
So Happy Birthday ERICKA!!
Note: Photo Credit to Fernando Herrera
No comments:
Post a Comment