It's so nice to have friends home for the holidays!! I mean it's so nice to have Huguette home for the holiday's...since she is really the only close friend that lives so far away!!! Anyhow tonight my friends and I decided to have a potluck dinner and catch a movie after!!! Our potluck dinner or should I say picnic...because that's what it turned into took place on my living room floor. Why did we eat on the floor with a perfectly good table only a few feet away? I have no idea, I guess that's just how we do things. Nonetheless I loved our little picnic and how cozy we were sitting together on the floor. I love girls nights, we just get so silly, laughing and talking about God knows what. I can't wait for our next dinner and a movie...oh and if you haven't see "It's Complicated" go see it for a good laugh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment